C. Woermann Nigeria: Reliable technical equipment and services for Nigerian businesses. Since 1966.

History

Founded in 1966, C. Woermann Nigeria has a long history

About C.Woermann


The Company

History

Reliable Technical Equipment and Services for Nigerian Businesses. Since 1966 and 1837.

The company C. Woermann (Nigeria) Ltd. was founded in 1966 and has focused on the distribution of high-quality technical from well-known manufacturers ever since. It is affiliate to C. Woermann GmbH & Co. KG in Hamburg which is engaged in the trade with Africa since 1837.

Office in Docemo Street

1966

Foundation of C. Woermann (Nigeria) Ltd. in 48 Docemo Street, Lagos Island (till 1973). At that time mostly tools and household appliance from the traditional centers of German industry were traded in large quantities.
Van of Kano branch

1970

Opening of branch offices in Aba, Benin, Ibadan, Lagos, Ondo, Ijebu-Ode, Kano (operating till 1978/79)

1973

Move to 14, Olorogun Street, Lagos Island (till 1976)
Office in Ilupeju

1976

Move to 3-4, Association Avenue, Ilupeju (till 1985)

1985

Relocation to current premises 6, Badejo Kalesanwo Street, Matori. At that time the company plot was still surrounded by farmland with fields of maize and cassava

 

Service Van

2000

A specialized workshop and service team is set up to serve our clients during the whole live cycle of our products.
Warehouse

2009-2013

Step by step introduction of new systems for warehouse management and sales
C. Woermann today

2016

50th anniversary of C. Woermann (Nigeria) Ltd. and we are looking forward to serving the country for many more decades to come.